IMPORT CAR FROM JAPAN TO UK
Steering wheel – You can import to UK any steering Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive; No restrictions.
No restriction on car condition, Drivable, None Drivable, Accident cars can be imported to the UK;
No need for Inspection certificates
- cars older than 10 years old can be imported to the UK. The vehicle must pass MOT test.
- cars younger than 10 years must be on the model report list and need to pass ESVA (enhanced single-vehicle test) in VOSA approved test center.
- Documents Needed:
- Original Bill of Lading for the car,
- A copy of the export CIF commercial invoice for the car,
- a copy of the Japanese de-registration document (Export Certificate);
Import car from Japan to UNITED KINGDOM: Ports, Costs, Tax & Duties!
SHIPPING DESTINATION PORTS:
Ro-Ro Shipping available to Southampton, New Castle, Bristol, Grimsby, ports
Ro-Ro Shipping COST
Car Size | in JPY
Under 13.5 m3 120,000.00
Over 13.5 m3 ASK
Tax & Duties
VAT and Customs Duties based on The total CIF Value
Custom Duty | VAT
Clearing Agent in the UK: Far and Wide Limited, Mr. Tom Steel,
Tel: +44 1674 774 008 email:tom.steel@
Let’s say you bought a car for ¥1,000,000 and want to ship to Southampton port, UK.
Your invoice would look as follows:
Car price ¥1,000,000
Ro-Ro Freight ¥120,000
Marine Insurance ¥5,000
In Total ¥1,245,000